Make every turn a metaphorical thumbs up with the versatility and catch-free control of a board that's built to expand your horizons.
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the women's Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flying V profile provides a relaxed and floaty feel, while a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
Shape Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Flex Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
Flying V Bend features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness, and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focus edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
Terrain 2/10 Park - 10/10 All Mountain - 6/10 Powder.
Core Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance.
- Board Mount The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
PRICE INCLUDE BURTON FEST BINDING
Tame the entire trail map with snowboarding’s most versatile women’s binding.
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the Burton Scribe binding remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted Living Hinge™ hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric Reactstrap™ and cushioned baseplate ensure that the ride is smooth and surefooted. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. No matter which one you choose, you’ll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY: Burton Bindings Warranty