Her wakeboard adventure begins...
with the Divine Jr. A board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. The Divine provides a mellower turn with smoother lift off the wake. This series is perfect for kids first time behind the boat!
- Molded-In Fins: In an effort to maximize the durability of Hyperlite's traditional construction, their design team introduced ABS into the molded-in fin areas. This material reinforces the areas that usually wear down first.
- Continuous Rocker: Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts thus preventing delamination.
- Layered Glass: Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Forgiving 6 Degree Edge Bevel
- V Bottom Tunnel
- For riders up to 175 lbs.
Allure Boots are one-size-fits-all
The Allure is an entry-level wakeboard boot with high end features. The Allure boot features a three piece construction with a pre-formed EVA heel, delivering support and comfort.