Wideride Version Of The CX
• Wide Ride Shape: Increased Lift Equals Decreased Drag, For Slower Speeds, Heavier Skiers, Or Energy Saving Skiing
• Machined Polyurethane Core: 20% Lighter Than Traditional Foam Core Skis
• Clean Edge Technology For 50% Less Drag Than Conventional Skis
• Speed Skin: Advanced Laminar Textured Ski Base For Reduced Ski Drag And Increased Ski Speed
• Acceleration Flex: Automatic Turn Initiation For Instant Acceleration
• Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
HO Skis Cross Collection
A Better Ski For The Type Of Skiing We Love. Imagine The Performance Of A Syndicate Ski, Optimized With A Low Drag Tail, For Effortless Open Water Free Skiing. Few Things In Life Are As Exciting As Whipping Out On Your Pullout To See A Mile Of Glass Laid Out In Front Of You. The Acceleration. The Arcing Carve. The Tight Line. You Settle Into That Effortless Rhythm And Just Wish It Would Last Forever. Imagine A Water Ski That Could Let You Enjoy That Moment For Twice As Long With Half The Effort. That Is Exactly What The HO Skis Cross- Over Collection Was Designed To Do. If You Are A Water Skier, You Owe It To Yourself To Ride A HO Cross-Over Collection Ski And Create Your Moments.
The Ultimate In Cross-Over Ski Technology, Skis Designed To Deliver Maximum Performance With Unparalleled Efficiency. The Cross-Over Collection Marries The High Performance Design Of A Syndicate Ski, With The Ultra-Efficient Clean Edge Technology Of A Freeride Ski. The HO Design Team Began With A Record-Breaking Syndicate Ski Design, Increased The Surface Area Of The Ski By One Ski Size From The Tip Of The Ski To The Just Behind The Heel Of The Rear Foot. Behind The Rear Foot The Skis Transition From Traditional To Futuristic, As The Sidewalls Rotate Inward Like A Wakeboard Edge And Ski Bevels Disappear In The Tail Section Of The Ski. The Combination Of These Two Features Allows The Water To Release Cleanly Off The Bottom Of The Ski, As Opposed To The Traditional Ski Design In Which Water Wraps Around The Bevel Of The Ski, Up The Sidewall And Releases Of The Upper Edge Of The Ski, Thereby Reducing The Drag Associated With This Portion Of The Ski By 50%. Clean Edge Technology Is A Step Into The Modern Age Of Ski Design And The Lack Of Physical Effort Required To Ride These Skis Will Forever Change A Skier’S Perception Of What Is Possible. Imagine Riding A Syndicate Ski Designed To Rip Off 60 Turns Instead Of 6 And You Will Begin To Understand The Powerful Combination Of Performance And Efficiency Skiers Are Tapping Into On HO Cross-Over Collection Skis.
Vibration Damping System
A Strategically Located Tip Weight Combined With An Elastomer Damping Pad, Dampens The Natural Frequency Of The Ski’S Shovel For Increased Stability. This System Reduces Tip “Chatter” Or “Feedback” That Can Be Caused By Rough Water At High Speeds, Resulting In A More Confidence Inspiring “Quiet” Feel For The Skier.
freeMAX Adjustable Rear Toe (ART)
ONE SIZE FITS ALL (Adjustable)
Binding colour may differ from what is shown.
This adjustable rear kicker employs a Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort and pairs great with the freeMAX boot. The ART’s easy to mount and adjust Direct Connect System gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance. It achieves the industry’s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots so your ski turns as easy as designers intend. The DC system also allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment. The Adjustable Rear Toe is also available in the aluminum plated version to fit traditional insert patterns.
- Direct Connect System: Easy to Mount, Easy to Adjust
- Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance
- Industry’s Shortest Flex Footprint virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
- Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment
- Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort·
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easy mountingand adjustment
- Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminium Plates.