Any Boat, Any Water Condition
- Women’s Specific Flex – 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
- Clean Edge Technology: This revolutionary ski technology allows skiers to ski behind any boat, at any speed, in any water condition. The beveled edge of a traditional waterski allows water to wrap around the bottom of the ski and up the sidewall where it finally releases off the ski’s top edge. Clean Edge is bevel-less and the sidewalls are rotated inward like wakeboard edge. This combination causes water to release cleanly off the ski’s bottom surface resulting in a 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Clean Edge Location: Less drag equals more lift and it is the lift on the rear 50% of the Freeride’s running length that enables low drag skiing with less spray and effort. From under the skier’s front foot through the forebody of the ski, the Freeride utilizes a traditional ski edge design. This rounded edge rides deeper in the water for the stability skiers need.
- Carve Rails: Steep entry concave for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs.
- Freeride Flex: A snowski inspired flex pattern allows the Freeride to bend its rocker into turns providing smooth carving with low effort.
- HEX Fin: We’ve taken the traditional 2D waterski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.
- Kid’s specific soft flex for 63” model
freeMAX Adjustable Rear Toe (ART)
ONE SIZE FITS ALL (Adjustable)
Binding colour may differ from what is shown.
This adjustable rear kicker employs a Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort and pairs great with the freeMAX boot. The ART’s easy to mount and adjust Direct Connect System gives the skier Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance. It achieves the industry’s shortest Flex Footprint which virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots so your ski turns as easy as designers intend. The DC system also allows for Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment. The Adjustable Rear Toe is also available in the aluminum plated version to fit traditional insert patterns.
- Direct Connect System: Easy to Mount, Easy to Adjust
- Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance
- Industry’s Shortest Flex Footprint virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
- Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7* of rotational adjustment
- Marshmallow Foam Liner for amazing out-of-the-box comfort·
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easy mountingand adjustment
- Available with Direct Connect Mounting System or Traditional Aluminium Plates.