The men's Anon M4 goggle offers the most precise helmet-to-goggle fit with maximum field of vision, SONAR by ZEISS clarity, powerful magnetic lens retention, and the unprecedented versatility to switch between toric and cylindrical lenses. Two toric lenses (one installed in the frame, and one spare) are whats included with this version of the Anon M4 goggle. Toric lens technology mimics the curvature of the eye for superior optics, enhanced peripheral vision, and maximized venting for fog-free vision. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) seals the included Anon MFI facemask to the goggle in a snap. Also includes compression-molded case, and microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lenses.
- Includes Includes MFI Facemask
- Includes Lens Compression Case
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible
- MFI® Technology (Magnetic Facemask Integration)
- Face masks displayed in images may not be the color received when goggles are ordered.
- Lens Shape: Anon Toric Lens Technology: Toric Lens Technology combines de-centered technology with lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics while also providing enhanced peripheral vision and maximizing the possible vent volume in the goggle.
- Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology: anons patented, Magna-Tech® technology is the industry leader in quick lens change technology. Using rare earth magnets and up to eight points of connection, Magna-Tech provides riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention. Effortless, self-aligning lens changes make Magna-Tech the pinnacle in high-speed change-outs and style.
- SONAR Lens Technology Featuring Zeiss: Exclusively developed for snow sports by Anon and ZEISS, the NEW SONAR lens increases depth perception and enhances contrast for the best possible definition while retaining true world colors.
- Frame Height 103mm
- Lightweight Dual Molded PC-ABS/TPU Frame
- Wall-to-Wall Vision: High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Triple Layer Face Foam: anon's variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Over The Glasses Compatible: Yes
- Magnetic Facemask Integration: Yes
Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece:
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech collection, providing a higher level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
ICT (Integral Clarity Technology):
- Anon ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. The porous cellulose inner lens surface coupled with our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment provides superior moisture shedding and long lasting clarity above and beyond standard acetate lenses. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap: Adjust it once, and leave it alone. anons no-slip silicone strap* keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on whats ahead, not behind.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting: Anon Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away fromthe lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.