The Viva line offers products designed for women looking for extremely powerful, easy-to-use and lightweight equipment. The Viva S6 meets the advanced/intermediate woman's requirements to perfection. Featuring a 70mm waist and IQ System technology, the Viva S6 is smooth, light, and lively, providing confortable feel all over the mountain.
Lenghts: 146-153-160-167 cm
Sidecut: 119-72-102 mm
Radius: 12.0 m (160 cm)
Binding: POWER12 TCX VIVA
Construction: Composite Sidewall IQ; Woodcore
The sidecut, camber and construction have been designed and adapted to function in perfect synergy during the turn. Milled mould with Camber and 3D Rocker profiles to guarantee the precision of the end product.
- Sidecut geometry designed for ski deformation during turns.
- The 3D surface of the ski guarantees flexibility, optimal stability and reduced inertia
Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- Aluminium tip protectors.
- Top Foil 20% thicker than the market standard with a texturized surface. This material protects the ski from scratches and knocks.
- Shorter IQ track so it can’t be damaged by impact with the edges.
- Maximum radius on upper edge to prevent scratches and chipping.
- New tail protector design: 75% stronger in impact test.
The IQ system is the only true fusion of ski body and binding element. The natural performance and flex of the ski are not influenced by any mounting, drilling, screwing or gluing of separate interfaces, elements or the binding itself.
This exclusive technology guarantees:
- Natural ski flex
- Direct transmission of forces from the skier to the ski
- Lighter construction
- More effortless skiing
- Fast, simple binding fit
The sidewall built into the ski construction provides the following advantages:
- Improved transmission of skier’s movements to edge
- Constant pressure along the entire length of the ski
- Greater stability of the entire structure
- Impeccable control
- Maximum carving performance
The polyamide structure built into the ski’s construction and connected to an elastic dampening system guarantees:
- 10 times less vibrations
- A more dynamic ski
- Better edge grip
- Greater control
- More effortless skiing
The design details of the ski (construction, top foil, tip and tail protection) have been chosen to provide the longest possible life cycle, while the boot plate and binding are designed to allow ease of-use and simple adjustment to different boot sizes.
ROCKER CAMBER ROCKER
Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floatation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.