Fresh tracks and undiscovered zones are just a split, glide, and tour away from home thanks to this splitboard.
Because sometimes the best backcountry experiences come with mixed conditions and unexpected terrain, you need a board that rises to every challenge. The Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard works well just about anywhere you drop it. Its directional shape and taper keep it agile in powder, while the Split Channel mounting system makes for smooth transitions. From floating through open powder stashes to working through variable conditions, its versatility shines bright no matter where you wind up.
Shape Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck. 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- Flex Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
Terrain 0/10 Park - 7/10 All Mountain - 10/10 Powder.
Core Super Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup.
Comfortable on the up, capable on the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding's most dialed and reliable bindings
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D's Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring
- Baseplates: Park R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
- Hi-Back: Burton-Designed Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust Flad™
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap™
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles
- Cushioning: True Ott Hi-Back Padding
- Features Re-Ground Materials To Reduce Waste
Size: MEDIUM ( 8-11 US )
Burton x G3 High-Traction Splitboard Skins
The ultimate splitboard climbing skins.
G3 creates backcountry equipment for guides and avalanche professionals who make the mountains their office. Their trusted reputation of work-grade reliability and ingenuity is the reason why we picked G3 to supply our Burton Splitboard Skins. They are designed to fit your splitboard right out of the box. Simply trim to width with the included slick trimming tool.
- Innovative laminated tip connector with low-profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for secure and lightweight connection
- Low-profile, laminated tail strap
- Tail clip designed for improved fit with a variety of board shapes
- Non-toxic, solvent free glue is good to -30°C