For billy goats and burly lines, there is no substitute for snowboarding’s most responsive and surefooted boot.
Sketchy climbs and exposed lines are Burton Driver X™ boot’s domain. Known as the most responsive boot in snowboarding, its burly demeanor is balanced by practical upgrades in warmth and comfort. A one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag reflective foil captures and radiates body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Total Comfort balances the power with a perfectly broken-in feel right from the start. Grippy Vibram® EcoStep™ outsoles cling to the mountain with confidence. Add it all up and you get the only choice for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol, as well as freestyle technicians like Terje Haakonsen.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 PowerUP Plus Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Imprint™ 3x Liner, Heat Cycle Lining, Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Rubber Ice Spikes, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank
- FOOTBED: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled], Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology