Micro-adjustable fit and lightweight comfort meet low-profile style for full days on the mountain.
The Anon Rodan Helmet features an in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. A 360° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Sleek venting keeps goggles clear and maximizes comfort for full days on the mountain. The soft, expedition-fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 385g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories