High performance comfort and top safety features make this the most capable helmet in our line.
The Anon Nova MIPS® Helmet offers a hybrid shell design that combines hardshell durability with the lightweight feel of in-mold construction for a helmet that is incredibly light and tough. The 360° BOA® Fit System offers quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial. The MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) helps reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. Adjustable ventilation gives you one-handed control over all 23 vents, so you can fine tune your temperature depending on the weather and activity.
- Weight: 532g
- 50/50 hybrid shell construction combines Endura®-shell and in-mold shell constructions for wear-and-tear resistant durability and featherweight performance n a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Active ventilation with 23 total vents let you easily fine-tune your temperature with open settings for maximum airflow, closed settings for locking in heat, and everything in between
- Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- MIPS Multidirectional Impact Protection System is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- In-Shell 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Long hair fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Compatible with audio accessories