- Wide Ride Shape: increased lift equals decreased drag, for slower speeds, heavier skiers, or energy saving skiing
- Machined Polyurethane Core: 20% lighter than traditional foam core skis
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
The HO freeMAX binding is extremely comfortable and easy to get into. The binding has one bungee lace over the forefoot and one bungee around the ankle keep your feet secure, while still allowing you to release in the case of a crash. The freeMAX binding is not foot specific.