The HO CX slalom water ski for 2017 is is fast and light weight, 20% lighter with a Machined Polyurethane Core. It combines the speed and efficiency of HO's course skis with the new clean edge technology in the tail. This salom waterski allows you to get around the buoys easier or just spend more time making big wide carves without wasting your energy. Part of the HO Cross Collection for advanced riders.
If you’re looking for world-class performance from a ski that blends pro-level attributes of the Syndicate A3 with an easier-to-ride platform, this is the ski for you. The CX is based off the Syndicate A3 (advanced level ski), but is slightly larger and features “crossover” features (including inward beveled rear edges) that allow the ski to be up to 50 percent more efficient (less drag) than traditional skis. This translates to reduced physical labor to ride, but with the same great features that make the Syndicate A3 so great – including automatic angle, bevel, and directional stability features. This ski also features an aluminum T-extrusion fin block, and is hand-crafted in Seattle, WA, USA.
- Machined Polyurethane Core: 20% lighter than traditional foam core skis
- Speed Skin: advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
The HO freeMax water ski bindings are a part of HO's all new lineup that features the direct mounting system. The Freemax boot is perfect for the freeride skier because it provides comfort to the skier. The open toe design allows for a wider range of foot sizes to fit in to the same binding. The direct connect mounting system to provide a more natural feel when turning the ski and while also greatly reducing the weight of the ski boot. HO's new bindings can now be used for the front or rear.
Disclaimer: The 2017 HO Water Ski Bindings now have the center mounting point to fit the new Direct Connect mounting system on the 2015+ HO Skis. If you are purchasing this binding for any ski that is non-HO or any ski 2014 or older then the HO adapter plate is required. You can purchase it here.
2017 HO freeMax Water Ski Bindings Features:
- Direct Connect System
- TruFit Last: For amazing out-of-the-box fit, with no hot spots
- Marshmallow Foam: For the softest, most comfortable fit imaginable
- Power Bungee Laces: Rubber boot feel with unmatched support
- Power Hook Closure: Improved upper cuff closure for enhanced performance
- Power Lace Management: Simple, aft mounted lace post eliminates loose laces