THE ALL-OVER SKI
A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility, the OMNI marries high performance skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. The Omni's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we've enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact. The HEX fin takes the traditional 2D waterski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.
- 28-34MPH RECOMMENDED SPEED - HO Sports OMNI
- FLEX-FRAME - Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH - A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL - The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE - Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE - Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE - Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION - Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- HEX FIN - NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
HO FreeMAX Waterski Bindings
The super easy to use “slip them on and enjoy the ride” water ski boots are back! Dual lace zones with a low drag bungee upper and static lace in the lower lace zone that locks down the skiers foot for precision control. The removable footbed anchoring system makes mounting quick and simple while the Direct Connect Mounting System offers unmatched natural edge angle, a short flex footprint and micro adjustment. The freeMAX’s unibody construction means no complexity of a liner, just low maintenance boots that fit great. Perfect for open water skiing of all types, the freeMAX boots offer a relaxed fit for an easy going ride.
• Direct Connect System:
o Natural Edge Angle for precise edge control & improved balance
o Industry’s Shortest Flex Footprint virtually eliminates ski flex dead spots
o Micro Adjustment for infinite fore/aft and 7 degrees of rotational adjustment
• Hightop for maximum support and control
• Unibody construction for easy entry and exit
• Relaxed fit for a feel open water skiers enjoy
• Dual Lace Zones: Low Drag Bungee Upper, Static Lower with improved lace management
• Removable Footbed Anchoring System for easier mounting