The new HO Legend gloves wont feel slippery on a wet waterski handle because of the BluTec palm. BlueTec is a revolutionary hydro-grip that maximizes tackiness when wet for unrivalled handle grip. It is 40% thinner than traditional palm materials for unmatched skier feel and connection with the handle. Maximum grip without the use of Kevlar makes this the glove of choice for Will Asher, the world's #1 ranked skier. These gloves are for wake boarding, water skiing, and other active sports. These are designed from the same pattern as the HO 41 Tail glove, but the palm of the 41 Tail is replaced with the all new BlueTec palm material.
Perhaps we will see some popularity of the HO Legend Gloves in other active sports such as kite boarding and hang gliding because of the superior grip.
- Hydro-Grip Palm for super tacky hold specifically designed for wet handle gripping.
- Cubic Stitched Pattern for increased glove life and palm durability
- Pre Curved Fingers for handle-specific functionality and supreme hand comfort.
- Velcro Knuckle and Wrist Straps for snug but safe closure with no pinch points.
- Dual Wide Stretch Openings for easy hand entry and exit for quick application and removal