The Mavericks are the premium models in the HO family of deck style tubes. Traditionally, there has been very little difference between deck style tubes. You can buy one from any inflatable maker and they’re basically all the same. That is…until now. With the addition of HO Sports’ Shoftshell Technology, now you can tube all day without worrying about the abrasion or “tube rash” that you would get from a traditional nylon covered tube. This new technology is best thing to happen to tubes since the introduction of the nylon cover. Additionally the HO Maverick 3 is loaded with features such as a D-shaped profile for more legroom, a tapered design that is thicker in front which makes the tube easier to board from the water and a 3 panel construction that puts the tow attachment at a lower position on the tube resulting in the tube being pulled in an upward direction. So even from a low tow point, your tube is less likely to dig in and drag.
- Softshell Technology – Full Top Coverage!
- Abrasion Resistant – reduced “tube rash” often caused by traditional nylon covers
- Temperature Controlled – doesn’t become hot to the touched due to sun exposure like traditional nylon covers
- HO Quick Connect Tow Attachment
- Boston Valves for Quick and Easy Inflation and Deflation
- No-Show Handles
- D-Shape for additional legroom
- Wings for stability