The heated finger glove for women with the new finger cap technology keeps you warm for up to 10 hours. Thanks to the revolutionary heating element, the fingers are warmed from above and below as well as the back of the hand.
The optionally available lithium packs are simply attached via press studs in the wrist area. The heat can be regulated by pressing a button on the lithium pack or using the free Lenz heat app.
PrimaLoft® and Hippora® are processed in the glove. The guarantees that the glove is water-repellent but at the same time breathable, yet robust and insulating.
The elastic safety loop protects against losing the heat glove 6.0 finger cap. Furthermore, the glove is touchscreen compatible and has an integrated glasses cleaning element.
Compatible with the LENZ Lithium pack rcB 1800 (heat output up to 11 hours)
- heated finger glove for ladies
- integrated finger cap heating element warms the back of the hand as well as each individual finger from above and below
- lithium packs are attached to the glove via press studs
- compatible with all lithium packs of the Lenz Body Heat system (not included as standard)
- 4-way stretch material, equipped with PrimaLoft® and Hippora®
- integrated eyeglass cleaning element and elastic safety strap
- Water column +10.000 mm
- Touchscreen compatible
- must not be washed in the washing machine
- 60 % polyester
- 35 % goatskin
- 5 % Polyurethane
- 100 % polyester
- 1 pair of the Women's heat glove 6.0 (without lithium battery pack)