The Liquid Force Angel is the tried and true shape after being in the range for plenty of years. The Angel is designed to help build technique and confidence while also developing ability through a smooth shape. Featuring an aggressive continuous rocker and a D-I-S-C hull, the Angel is designed for an easy and forgiving ride with plenty of boot off the wake. These features also work together to provide soft landings without sacrificing board speed. These features combined with moulded fins and a variable rail edge allow the board to suit any rider with an easy tracking feel and plenty of control. With this level of ease, any rider from beginner or intermediate will feel comfortable on the Angel.
The Liquid Force Plush is their most versatile binding and one of the most multipurpose boots in the industry. With a philosophy steeped solely in comfort and versatility to create a user-friendly binding for almost anyone. Coming with Liquid Force's R6 chassis, it works with the moulded EVA footbed to seamlessly combine the comfort aspect of the boot with the response and performance you want from your boots. Combine these features with Liquid Forces comfort liner and cuff stretch zone, which will allow for plenty of comfort in your boot while still retaining a comfortable flex.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker – With a late pulled curve, it releases stored energy late to allow the board to get plenty of height without sacrificing speed and carry across the wake.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 7/10
- PU Foam – Liquid Force’s Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- Variable Edge Design – Thicker and rounder between the bindings, thinner and sharper in the tip/tail. This gives a smooth, catch-free feel through transitions and sharp edge hold through to the wake.
- Layered Bi-Axial Glass – Make sure your board doesn’t soften over the years; this layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin’.
- D-I-S-C Hull – Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Dual Concave Vee Channel - Custom shaped to soften landings and keep top water speed
- Tip to Tail Channels – For maximum support and hold through your cuts
- Molded-in, Long Based Side Fins - Longer outer molded fins give smooth and direct edge hold for beginners through to advanced riders.
- Removable Centre 1.0" Fins - A smaller middle tracking fin for the board. It's used to allow the board to have a stabilising element for beginner comfort.
- Riding Ability: Beginner
- Soft Flex
- Top Cuff Stretch Zone - Provides a flex point for your boot to naturally pivot off without reducing support.
- Impact EVA Dampening Base Pad - Softening those landings and reducing the jarring feeling up through your legs.
Liner & Lacing
- Comfort Liner - Liquid Force's signature designed entry-level open-toe liner, making sure your first ride to your last ride is wrapped in maximum comfort
- EVA 3D Molded Footbed - Maximum comfort under your foot that will shape to your foot over time for a perfect fit
- R6 Chassis - Liquid Force's open-toe chassis develops an increased level of performance and combines it with plenty of comfort underfoot.
PLUSH Binding: Size 4-7 US