Equipped with all of the essentials and none of the frills, the Copper Jacket’s signature simplicity is largely the reason why it remains one of the most popular jackets Spyder has ever made. Packed with 100g of PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, the Copper is made to keep you toasty in frigid conditions. 360° stretch EXO SHIELD technology made with recycled polyester and a 20k laminated outer shell acts as a shield to the weather thrown at you on the mountain. In bold new colorways with the same symmetric style that the Copper has embraced for several years, this jacket has something for everyone.
COLOUR: 620 VOLCANO
- 360º Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 20k Laminate and PFCFree DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (100g)
- YKK® zippers
- Removable, helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- YKK® AquaGuard® chest pocket zipper to protect your phone or other valuables from moisture.
- Fully taped seams
- Underarm ventilation system
- Secure data card pocket
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining and fixed powder skirt with snapback feature
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes