We dug into our full bag of tricks to develop the Burton Family Tree 3D Daily Driver Snowboard. The result of extensive rider collaboration and on-snow testing, it combines surfboard-inspired convex shaping in the tip and tail with a traditional base contour through the middle. The result is a blend of edge control and surfy freedom that translates to a catch-free and buttery tip and tail. The board rolls into turns with ease no matter which direction you are riding for a fluid feel in all snow conditions.
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- FSC Certified Super Fly® II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred