There's always an exception to the rule, and in this day and age of short, squat powder boards, it's this long, narrow powder board that's breaking all the rules.
Go deep and channel your inner pow master on the Burton Family Tree Sensei Snowboard. Designed in collaboration with Japanese powder riding legend Masanori Takeuchi (aka Masa), the Sensei's long, narrow shape serves up a surf-inspired feel for riding fresh snow and steep terrain. Traditional camber supports trusted edge hold, while directional shape and flex help provide the float and control to ride the fresh, cold snow that put New Zealand tow rope ski fields back on the map.
Terrain 2/10 Park - 7/10 All Mountain - 9/10 Powder.
PRICE INCLUDE BURTON MISSION EST BINDING
Tested and proven technologies, combined in a legendary blend of comfort, performance, and all-terrain versatility.
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That’s just what the Burton Cartel binding has done, with the new Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Smooth Glide™ buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- BASEPLATE: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, EST® Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP: NEW Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Buckles, Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste