The OMNI waterski is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Great behind virtually any watercraft on nearly any waterway, it’s wide platform provides easy deep-water starts, smooth-as-butter turns, stable wake crossings and endless fun on the water! Master your skills by progressing quickly with a ski that does it all!
The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. For 2022 it’s also offered in a Wide Edition, providing additional lift for easier getups and stable turns. The Omni’s Continuous Rockerline executes intuitive turns with no paralleling while the Clean Edge Technology tail reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns.
A traditional Fiberglass Polyurethane core creates a stable and damp feel, extremely forgiving in variable water chop and less than ideal conditions. The Omni employs our Switchblade Fin System, with fin settings built into the ski permitting simple fin swapping with no guesswork. The Omni is equipped with the Asher Balance Fin, shaped by Champion waters skier Will Asher. It’s reduced fin length provides quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction.
- Hybrid Width: provides for smooth instinctive turns and cuts through wakes with ease *Higher turn performance.
- Wide Edition: Provides lift for easier getups and stable turns *Easier starts.
- Continuous Rockerline: Intuitive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Traditional Construction: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- Asher Balance Fin: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- Switchblade Fin System: Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We’ve done the work for you.
WITH STANCE 110 Front Binding and STANCE Adjustable Rear Toe
The Stance 110 Boot was designed for skiers looking for lateral flexibility, comfort and forgiveness. The Stance 110 was built with a Split-Back Upper Cuff with Lateral Flex Zones, allowing for amazing lateral flexibility. The SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner delivers a snug yet comfy fit. The lightweight Stance 110(only 1000 grams in the size 7-11 model) includes 15 degrees of forward lean and 175mm tall cuff height. The Dual Lace Zones allow for a personalized fit with independent upper and lower cuff tightening. Made with quality, high strength 6061 Grade Aluminum Plates, no cheap plastic on this crucial ski to boot connection! With universal holes to fit virtually all ski brand insert patterns.
- Flex Index 110 – Softer composite textile shell for comfort and forgiveness
- Split-Back Upper Cuff with Lateral Flex Zone: Greater lateral flexibility
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner: Rubber boot feel with an exact but comfortable fit
- 175mm tall cuff height
- 15 degrees of forward lean
- Dual Lace Zones: low drag bungee upper, static lower for precision control
- High Strength 6061 Grade Aluminum Plate